If you’ve been in the import business in the US, then you must be aware of the fact that customs clearance procedure is quite rigorous and it requires a lot of efforts to get the goods cleared. That said, there’s no one better than an elite firms like Clearit USA customs broker to handle all the customs hassles on your behalf. The services offered by these brokers and this company are worth every single penny that you’ll spend. Wondering what those benefits and services are? If yes, then the guide below is just the right cache for you. Have a look!
- They Offer Quick Filing Services
Time is of utmost importance when it comes to getting your goods cleared at the US customs on all ports – airports, sea ports, as well as the cargos arriving by truck. Whilst traditional brokers can take days and even weeks to get the paperwork started, the team at Clearit USA can help you get started within minutes.
- You can sign-up on their website for free.
- Once the sign-up is completed, you’re allowed to upload all the documents of need (purchase bill, bill of lading, and so on).
- Even if you don’t have all the documents at hand when you sign-up, you can easily upload them later on.
- Live Agents Guide You at Every Step
Incomplete documents are the major reason that goods get delayed at customs. Which is why Clearit assigns an agent to your case as soon as you sign-up with them. The agent then keeps a tab on the documentation procedure. He/she will:
- Inform you if you have missed out on uploading a required document.
- Inform you about the documents that are supposed to come from the end of your freight forwarder.
In other words, they make sure that all the requisite documents are complete so that your goods aren’t held back at customs.
- They Offer Brilliant Services
Aside from the fantastic live agents’ support services, elite firms like Clearit offer many other services that make the entire customs clearance procedure easy. Some of those premium services that you must know about are given below.
- Customs Consulting Services
- E-commerce Services
- Cargo Insurance Services
- White Label Customs Brokerage Services
Ergo, they can also provide transportation services after your goods are cleared at customs. You can always contact them on their website, https://clearitusa.com/ or call them and email them. So, pick whatever medium suits you the best in order to fast pace the process of customs clearance.